DR. SIMON K. MITI – PRINCIPAL PRIVATE SECRETARY
- The position of Principal Private Secretary (PPS) was last year elevated to that of Deputy Secretary to Cabinet. The PPS is assisted by the
Permanent Secretary and the Senior Private Secretary
- Among the main duties of the Principal Private Secretary includes:
- Manages effectively the planning of Presidential Programmes in order to facilitate effective implementation.
- Processes promptly all in-coming mail addressed to the President in order to facilitate timely auctioning.
- Maintains an up-to-date Presidential Diary in order to facilitate timely fulfillment of engagements and assignments.
- Ensures effectively preparations of State Functions and Social events in order to ensure their successful hosting.