HON. MR. FREEDOM C. SIKAZWE – MINISTER – PRESIDENTIAL AFFAIRS
- The Minister is in charge of Presidential Affairs at State House.
- In line with the Constitution of Zambia, article 51, the Minister is appointed a full Cabinet Minister by His Excellency the President.
- The Minister represents State House in Cabinet
- Under the direction of the President, the Minister is responsible for the policy direction and strategic directions of State House in line with the Constitution of Zambia
- As Cabinet Minister, he attends to Presidential Affairs and among other responsibilities monitors progress on project implementation across the country.